Followers

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Chicken Tikka

Chicken Tikka is one of the most sought after dish. I myself have too many variations of this dish and I do make many other types of chicken tikka, which I will add slowly.

This dish can be grilled, barbequed or even pan-fried as per your convenience.
I grill it in my oven.


 



 Ingredients:

Cubed chicken fillet/breast(can use with bones too) - 500gms
Hung yoghurt - 2TBsp
ginger-garlic paste - 2tsp
Red chili power - 1/2 tsp
garam masala - 1/4 tsp
coriander powder - 1/2 tsp
cummin powder - 1tsp
orange food color as needed
mustard oil - 1 1/2TBsp
salt as per taste


Procedure:
Mix all the ingredients above except chicken in a bowl, add chicken to it and marinate in thr fridge for at least 2-3 hours.


 



Put in skewers and grill it on max for 10-12 minutes, turning the sides in between.

Serve it with a dash of lime, you can sprinkle some chat masala if you want.
That's it, this is how simple it is.

 
 I hope you make and enjoy this simple yet mouth watering dish!


 
Thank you for stopping by, have a great day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment