Followers

Friday, April 18, 2014

Hang in there

All dog lovers will surely love this card. I have a childhood phobia against dogs, so this is how far I can go, make a card. With exception to one dog, who visits my house,  and I am not bothered by her.
And onto the card now.  Kept the look CAS.
It is a single layered card, but has added some dimensions to the balloons. I don't have any stamps or image for the dog. So I had used a foam sticker.
Sponged a pink and purple pigment ink at the very bottom of the card.
A very simple and cute card! I love how it has turned out. 



Linking this with the City Crafter Challenge Blog


Thank you for stopping by, have a great day!


4 comments:

  1. Oh cute, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous!! I'm so glad you made another one for the challenge and I love the dog! Such a shame you had a phobia ... dogs are so wonderful ... Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dog flying thru the air and all the bones!! Thanks for playing this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete