Followers

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Hand-cut stencil and sentiment

For this card, I wanted to ink the card with a pine like shape, but I  don't have the stencils. So drew the pattern myself and trimmed the stencil. Went on inking with 3 colors, I must say to my eyes it looks good ;)
Of lately,  I am seeing lots of bold sentiments everywhere, again I don't have any bold ones, all different types but not the one I was thinking of, yup.. wrote myself and cut the letters. Wrote birthday myself and I am done! A one layer CAS.




My hand cut stencil, and the letters about to go trimming, and practicing my writing, I have a decent writing, but for some reason, it never comes out the best when I write on a card *phew*
Posting this card to 

I used the pine trees pattern on the pillow, and the colors on the duvet, from the picture.


Thank you for stopping by, have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. Well this may not have been your intention, but that pattern at the bottom made me think of the flames of all the candles that would be on my cake this year! lol! Love that you did everything yourself - very clever! So glad you joined us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clean and simple - I think your hand made stencil is fab! Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your hand-cut and lettered greeting looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such good hand drawing, very brave and it paid off. Great CAS design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome hand drawing/masking and inking, such a cohesive look with some great creative risks! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fantastic card! I love the triangle stamping at the bottom, the colours look so good together. And your hand writing is SO MUCH better than mine, I would be too embarrassed to write on one of my cards.The sentiment is brilliant. This card looks like a winner to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that you cut out your own handwriting!

    Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete