Followers

Monday, May 12, 2014

Yin yang

Sharing 2 different cards today, as the post title implies - its a masculine and a feminine card.
Firstly, the masculine one - I chose brown color  card stock, and made an ipod, stamped the sentiment and done. CAS is my favorite styles, so every card I make, I try to keep it as simple as possible.


Posting this card with 

This time, I had picked up different colors present in the picture, very different from my previous entries.

I had taken the ipod  and the earphone cables to the edge and then the cables around the other edge.


Secondly, the feminine one - I chose the fabric for this card yet again! added felt leaves, punched the border in 2 different colors, and added a fabric tape. Stamped the sentiment in blue.

Posting this with the Lulupu.

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your feedback, if you are not in a hurry :) Have a great day!


12 comments:

  1. Lovely card with blue flowers, Rahmat! Borders are fabulous.
    Thank you for joining us at Lulupu Challenge # 30

    ReplyDelete
  2. OmG the first card is JUST AWESOME. I am getting totally inspired by this! Now I know what to give my brother for his birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your IPod card is great fun and an excellent take on the Code Word! Love how you draped the cable over the edges!
    Thank you so much for joining us at ATCAS - Sylvia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That IPod card is totally adorable!! I love the ear buds!! Great take on the challenge!! I also love that flower card. The colors you used are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome take on the challenge! love the beautiful blooms and the lacy border!
    Thank you for joining us at Lulupu Challenge # 30

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both your cards are just fabulous Rahmat ..Especially loved those fabric blooms and the pretty lace on your second card ..Such an awesome take of our challenge :)
    Thank you so much for playing along Lulupu challenge # 30 and Best of luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards, Rahmat! I love the colour palette for the feminine card. And the ipod with the ear buds is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the i -pod card a lot!!Thanks for playing along CSCC!good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! Fab cards Rahmat..love the ipod and cute flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely cards. Thanks so much for sharing at CSCC#3. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO BEAUTIFULL AND CRISPY CARD.Thanks for joining at CSCC#3.

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome cards..first one is superb !!

    ReplyDelete