Followers

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

CSSC#7 ~ Water Colors



Hello friends! Hope you're doing good and today it's my turn to share my inspiration for the water color challenge aka CSSC#7.

This is my card which I made for this challenge.



I made this card using re-inkers.

I am adding a step by step picture tutorial for anyone who wishes to do so :)

1. You will  need re-inkers, water, palette, paint brushes, and any sponge.



 2. Drop a few drops of ink on the palette, and lightly dip the sponge on the ink/inks.



 3. Place your desired stencil, and lightly dab the inked sponge around your image.


4. Once you are done dabbing the ink on the design, simply dip a brush tip in water and lightly color on the ink, this will smudge the ink, take a note not to dip your brush in too of water, just a little is enough.



 It doesn't take much time to dry up, so once you are done, go ahead and put together your card.


Hope you liked my project and I hope you would play along with our current challenge.

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!





3 comments:

  1. This is lovely! Thanks for sharing your cool re-inker technique. I really like the dimension you added to the flower centers :)

    Have a fabulous and crafty day!
    Amber
    Staying Crafty
    Stampin On Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You did an amazing job water coloring your flowers and stems, Rahmat! Such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete