Followers

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Good Mood

Hello everyone, sharing a quick card. This card took more thinking than making, I threw 2 cards away, which I never do! and thrashed few ideas and finally came up with this. The only thing which  stayed with me throughout the process was the Green lettered word "LUNCH" ;)
 Here is the card, its too simple looking but certainly one of the hardest when I sat to down to execute.


A close up at the wood grain tape!

I started with a printing the first 2 lines, I came up with these 2 lines, after discarding all the ideas.
Then I stamped the sketched letters from Hero Arts for "lunch", I prefer vegetarian food, so do most of my friends, so chose green color to stamp it , and added this tape(to represent a table), which I got it from a hardware store years back to fix my wooden floor, just in case. Never used on the floor yet, but here I am using it for a card..lol......That's it nothing much is added to enhance the looks of the card.
It is a simple card for a friend to ask her out for lunch.

I am linking this with CASology


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Love the sentiment and lovely card..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAS cards are sometimes the hardest to do. This turned out wonderfully, Rahmat! I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card Rahmat! So glad you joined us again at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sentiment is so cool & the wood tape fits jus perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rahmat agree with Meghan such a fun card...like the green sentiment...and dont worry
    I was throw away two papers too it was a white paper cause I stamped the fork and the spoon not on the right position one is more 2 milimeter high than the other LOL..its hard to separate a stamp if it is together on one rubber stamp..would you mind to see my EAT card my friend...it was really hard also for me...the idea come soo late LOL..happy Tuesday tomorrow Rahmat..hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete