Followers

Thursday, December 18, 2014

2 different cards

Hello everyone!! A quick share of 2 cards, I am just lazy to write 2 different posts ;)

The first one up is with the technique, I mentioned in my yesterday's post - Inking the embossing folder and running through the bigshot. I used a few distress inks to create this.
I first partially inked up the embossing folder with Mustard seed and ran through the bigshot, I did only partial embossing, so the back was embossed pretty well, a few white patches were there, but I went in with a sponge and filled in.
Then I inked up the raised front with spiced marmalade and barn door, and I also used an orange pigment ink to give more color.

The sentiment is from my custom made stamps, and finished it off few sequins. Hope you all like it!



Linking the card with:

Runway Inspired Challenge
I was surely inspired by the fusion of all these colors!


Virginia's View Challenge
My third entry here :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The second card is made using a brown card base, and I added a silver front panel, and added few stars in silver ink, and added the sentiment from kaisercraft. Its a very simple card, hope you all like it too.


Linking this card with:

The Card Concept
I have made a CAS themed card.

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Rahmat..my fav is 1st card.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I love the clean lines of that second card SOOOo much! It's a real stunner. And I still really like the technique you've used in the first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those colored waves on your card! Thanks for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete