Followers

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Remember the Date!!

Hey everyone! I just finished making this card, and thought of sharing it right away.
It is almost a one layer card, but it isn't!!
I just added a chipboard strip, and stamped the arrow from Kaisercraft for this card, and a few rhine stones to finish off, I personally think that it looks perfect, anything else added would have spoilt the look of the card for me. I had grounded everything on the bottom of the card to leave out all the free white space and grab the attention to the bottom on the words, with just a pop of color.
I absolutely love it, and I hope you all find it interesting too like me :)



Linking this card with:

CASology
 My interpretation is just reminding someone of an important day with a simple card.
Design defined - leaving out plenty of white space and adding a pop of color to the focus area on the card.


Muse
 I know it looks very different from Vicki's card, I just chose the colors, and the tiny circular dots.....and should I call it a coincidence that I am playing after a long time, and it is Vicki's card again ;)


Virginia's View Challenge
Another entry here, I told you I will be adding a few cards here, a super clean card this time :)


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

13 comments:

  1. Terrific card - perfect for all these challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun combination of these challenges! I love the simplicity of this! So glad you joined us at CASology and Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A classic CAS beauty!
    Great use of the inspiration provided!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is perfect! You always make great cards! Totally inspired, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH is this perfect for both challenges!! Darling!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. perfect arrow dear Rahmat
    and wooow see so many lovely challenges you joined with this simple card
    wish you win on all my friend
    you get a great idea with DATE cue card me not yet hehehe
    salam manis dari Jerman
    Hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect - I like how aspects inspired your card~ Thanks so much for joining in at Muse!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with you - it's perfect the way it is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rahmat, this card is perfect for all three challenges! Wow! I love the arrow and dots and bold colors. Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Rahmat!! Such a pretty card. I love the simplicity of your card. Nicely done! Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology.


    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a great take on the Muse card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a neat design, Rahman! Love it!!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology.

    ReplyDelete