Followers

Friday, May 15, 2015

Colorful Chevrons

Good morning blogger friends. I am up with a one layer card.
I used the chevrons from Kaisercraft, and stamped in 3 different colors, and then I used a blue ink to stamp heidi Swapp's mixed media script stamp. The sentiment is from the same set from Kaisercraft.
I also stamped a grunge stamp around on the card.



I am linking this with:

colourQ
I have used all the colors here.

TIME OUT Challenges
 going with just grunge.
Grunge with the optional twist of Embossing

4 CRAFTY CHICKS

I am going with big chevrons.

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Funky grunhe card Rahmat and cool colour combo. Thanks for joining TO

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is a FAB one layer card & awesome take on the grunge theme. Thanks for taking the TIME OUT and joining in on the challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and creative card, Rahmat! Great use of those chevrons! Thanks for playing with us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool CAS card - great idea to stamp the chevrons in the different colours! Thanks for playing along with the ColourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work! Thank you for playing with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete