Followers

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Tag on a card

Hello friends, this is my second post today. I had some time to sit down to craft this afternoon, and this is what I made. I very seldom make tags, either on cards or just by itself, but today, I gave it a try on a card.
I used a white base, and the some blue striped, and peach colored polka dotted pattern papers for the front and the tag. I stamped and fuzzy cut the roses in 2 shades of pink, these are from my custom made collection. I stamped the sentiment from WPlusdesigns- embroidered bouquet. I used the tiny french knot roses from the sme stamp set and stamped around the roses randomly. I used a green and white twine to tie the flowers to the tag.
It's a soft colored card, and kind of love the look of the tag on the card, maybe I will try more often now onwards. Hope you all like it.


Linking this with:

The Card Concept
I am going with a clean and layered design, I was inspired by the polka dots, and the stripes here.

Color Throwdown
I have different shades of pink here along with the other colors, and hoping it qualifies here.

Virginia's View Challenge
I am glad that I finally am able to play here, was off blogland for so long that I almost forgot about it ;). I have layers and dimensions here on the card.

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. oh I love the soft color on your card
    very feminin card
    great for mother day card Rahmat
    hugs, Monika
    (I visit you again..but cant catch up all I am really sorryyy)
    how was moving home..all is okay now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So soft and pretty! Love how you tied the flowers to the tag! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty...the bouquet of flowers looks gorgeous tied to the tag...awesome design!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you were inspired by the polka dots and stripes. Happy to see you in the Card Concept gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Thank you so much for playing along with The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete