Followers

Friday, June 5, 2015

Heart flowers with buttons

Hi all, sharing a bright card.
I had chosen a bright yellow base, and a white front. I masked the front, and sponged the panel with yellow ink, and then using ARTplorations - shutters stencil, I sponged a blue ink, and I turned the stencil, and used a red marker to draw outlines. This is how my panel is created.
I made some flowers using, the Paper Smooches -sweet hearts stamps. I stamped a heart to form a flower, and added some buttons from my stash for the centers. to finish of I added some splatters using the distressed ink. Forgot to mention, the sentiment is from Uniko Studio.
I hope you all like this bright card.




How I made my flowers.

 Creating the panel.





TIME OUT Challenges
I am just choosing the flowers here, just taking it a contrasting bright approach, and added a vertical graphic panel.


Paper Smooches SPARKS

I had used the sweet hearts stamps here
 


Curtain Call
I was inspired by the bright colors here.

STAMPLorations Monthly sketch challenge


STAMPlorations Anything Goes
ARTplorations stencil used here to create my panel.
Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours Rahmat and great use of the stencil. Thanks for joining TO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to see how crafters use their stamps in lots of different ways... stretch that stash!! ;)
    The heart flowers are clever and such happy colours too.
    Thanks for joining in the challenge at PS Sparks this week :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So bright and cheerful, Rahmat ... and so pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love that fun border you came up with! Such a fun, vibrant card! Thanks so much for playing with us at PaperSmooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this and the FUN Design!! Great Layers and Colors too!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)THANKS for joining us on the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Blog and I hope you'll join us again this Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your take on my card is one of kind and so very pretty :) love it, so glad you could join TOC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such happy colors and I love your use of stencil! We have just begun with a new challenge at TO: I hope to see you joining in! http://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.fi/2015/06/challenge-33.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful sunny card! Great flowers. Looks good how you used that stencil! Thank you for taking the TIME OUT and join us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Supercute buttonflowers, love the bright summercolours. Thank you for joining STAMPlorations 35th Sketch Challenge, hope to see you soon again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super fun card!! Thanks for playing along at STAMPlorations!!

    ReplyDelete