Followers

Friday, June 12, 2015

Twine wrapped stamping

Hey everyone, today I am sharing a card using an old technique, I really don't know the name but I had done it on fabric, and trying on paper for the first time. You just need a string and wrap it around a block or any block shaped object, and ink it up and stamp it on fabric or paper.
It give a great textured background to your projects, and I really love it, very easy to do too.



I used Hero Arts, Neon red ink for this. I simply inked up the wrapped string and stamped around on the paper. used hero arts - Sketched letters for "Hello", and WPlusDesigns for "Friend", the rose is from my custom made stamps, I kept is monochromatic, I really like the finished card, it is super simple and looks good too. hope you like to.


Linking this card with:

A Blog Named Hero
With my favorite twine stamping technique here, using some inks and stamps from Hero Arts.


Virginia's View Challenge
Another entry here, today with a monochromatic card.

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
I am going in with a simple card for a friend here.

FRIENDS or SUPERHERO!!!


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. You are so creative with this creative idea and lovely design! Fabulous, Rahmat! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “Ombre/Monochromatic” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderfully creative card!! Great technique! Very pretty!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your so clever and you come up with the most amazing techniques I've never heard of. Your amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete