Followers

Friday, May 20, 2016

Acrylic block technique with colourQ palette

Good morning folks, I was able to make 2 cards yesterday, one was fro my DT inspiration, and the other one was half done and waiting for 2 days to finish it off.
2 days back, I used acrylic block with inks and mist technique using the colors from colourQ and created the background, and I was thinking how to finish off the whole card.
So I sat down, and decided to stamp the whole background with outline stamps, I think it was a good decision, ads I wanted to show the colors on the background, but also wanted to add something on it.
I used ME_ Freestyle florals to stamp the flowers, and leaves in a random fashion. I added the panel to a white base.
Now adding the sentiment was bit tricky, as didn't wanted to add anything which cover up the design, so I used the die cut from Spellbinders at the very bottom.
I love this card, and do hope that you all find it interesting as well.


Linking this with:

colourQ
Used just these colors here

Pinterest Inspired Challenge
Used some of the colors from here

TIME OUT Challenge
I am going with the word flowers here
'May All your weeds be wild flowers'

little red wagon
a stamped floral entry
Blooming Fun

Freshly Made Sketches
I am hoping it qualifies here

Little Tangles
Another entry here.
Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

19 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty! What a lovely combination of colors on that image panel. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous panel! I love how you stamped the images on the beautiful colors! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the outline stamps were a great choice to show off the background colors. Such a beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with us at colourQ and Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card...what an incredible way to use this weeks colors. Love your amazing background. Thanks so much for playing along with us at ColourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful card with awesome colors! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card! It's beautiful! Thank you for joining the challenge this week at Little Red Wagon. Donna (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Smooth technique to show off the colors! The outline stamps do really do work well. Beautiful card, Rahmat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, Rahmat, love how you used the colors this week! So glad you played with us at eh colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, awesome interpretation of the Colour Q prompt! I like the way you placed the sentiment at the very bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW WOW WOW!!! awesome background ..love the idea..

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant combination of styles and techniques. Love your outline background stamping over your colors. Thanks so much for playing along at ColourQ and Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the patterns you've created here and the sentiment looks brilliant. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty - love your colors!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautifully done! I love the colors you've used and how you've blended them together. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! This is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Little Tangles!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great work! Thank you for playing with us at TO Challenge!

    ReplyDelete