Followers

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Masculine, girly and flowers

Hey all, happy Sunday and happy Father's day to all.

I am going to quickly share a few cards, the cards are just getting piled before I can share, as I have cut down my blogging time, it's been bit busy and crazy...and mainly super duper hot to do anything.

I am sharing 3 cards here, which I haven't done in a while, bear with me for the long post.

The first one up is a simple one layer Masculine card, as you all know that one layers are my absolute favorites!!
I have used the newly arrived goodies from Create a Smile for this card, I stamped and heat embossed the scale and then colored using grey. and then Heat embossed the jewels/gold, and stamped the stack of hearts in red and colored, and the sentiment is also from the same set.

Linking this with:

The Male room
 A simple one layer father's day card


Create a Smile - Favorite
Favorite - One layers and monochromatics are my favorites

Double D Challenges


A simple masculine card here

Casology
Another simple entry here
 

CWS June Challenge
A CAS masculine card here

---------------------------------------------------

The second card is made using Inspired by Stamping digi - daffodils, which I got in one of the newsletters. I printed it on a water color card stock and then colored and fussy cut it to add on the base using foam adhesive. I have used a textured off white base here, I added a twine to the flower bouquet, and a few jewels to finish off. The sentiment is from STAMplorations - trendy feathers set.


Linking this with:

HLS June Mixed Media Challenge
A simple textured mixed media entry here
 

CAS-ual Friday
A twined thank you here
 

--------------------------------------------------

The last one is also made using IBS free digi - valentine's wreath. I colored the image using a reddish pink marker and gold, I also added gold under the front panel, and the sentiment is from ME - water blooms.

Linking this with:

Mod Squad Challenge
A wedding card here
Wedded Bliss

CASEplorations June
I am inspired by the gold frame here and proceeded further



Stampin'Royalty
Joining in with the pink color




Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

18 comments:

  1. Love them all! You definitely are going places with those free digis!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card for someone you love! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creations! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘One for the Boys’! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards. Liked the first one a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these are so pretty! I really love the scale card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All three of your cards are fabulous, Rahmat. Thanks for playing along at Creative With Stamps-Manly card Challenge this month :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of thema are beautiful - thanks for sharing the manly card at "Creative with Stamps",
    Eunice (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rahmat, three great cards here! I love the scale card and the message behind the image...love definitely outweighs material things! I love the soft grays and the sparkly gold! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are on a roll! Rahmat all your cards are really pretty!! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fabulous 'one for the boys' project, gorgeous colours and image used. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D
    Challenge! Do hope we see you next challenge with your fabulous talent .xx
     Double D Challenges{DT aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  11. A trio of fabulousness, Rahman! I especially love the clever first card! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful!! Thanks for playing along with this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge!! (and thanks for choosing my inspiration sample) ;oD

    ReplyDelete
  13. Three stunning cards. I think the last one is my favourite, or maybe the second one, but the first one is fab too! Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely cards - am partial to the wedding one ;) - Thanks for joining in at the Mod Squad~

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely cards! Love the first one...great masculine card!
    Thank you for joining us at Creative With Stamps!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful cards! I loved how you used the twine for the CAS-ual Fridays challene. The daffodils gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a lovely wedding card - those tiny strips of gold are a perfect touch. Thanks so much for playing with us at CASEplorations this month, Rahmat.

    ReplyDelete
  18. YOU are ROCK
    three cards
    and one to each other is beautiful and with lovely color lovely concept
    how can you do that Rahmat
    I love the cute image on the first card
    the second one the flower is so adorable
    and the last one so romantic
    I am sorry suami saya traveling saya dirumah alone with Kids no time to blog hopping to my friends blog
    hope you accept Maaf saya
    big hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete