Followers

Thursday, September 8, 2016

A different appraoch

Good morning peeps, already Thursday here, the days are flying by nowadays.

I have a tag, and a card today.

For the tag, I used the die cut from Avery Elle. I started off with stamping the flowers and vines, from WPlus9 - embroidered bouquet. Then die cut it. The other tag is cut from a tissue transfer, I did it maybe almost 2 years back, and I had a small left over piece. I added a floral fabric tape, bit hard to see, as the sentiment is covering it! The sentiment is from Uniko Studio.. A sheer ribbon to tie it together and done!


 Linking this with
Tag You are it
I was inspired by the floral front tag, and the sentiment in black

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
 For the card, I did something different this time, I have used a magazine page, which had a lovely sky and beach on it. The picture was half sky and half beach. I used the sky as the majority to cover up the front, as I was aiming for a CAS look. The palm tree and the crab are from Paper Smooches Summer lovin' set, I stamped in lawn fawn grey ink, on a water color paper and colored using the zigs. The sentiment is also from the same set, I heat embossed the sentiment in clear powder after stamping in black, The birds are also from the same set.




A closer look at the heat embossed sentiment.

Linking this with:

CASology
A simple beach scene here


Paper Smooches September challenge
A CAS entry here
 

Just Us Girls
Traveling to the beach
 

Thank you for stopping by, and leaving your kind comments. Have a great day!



7 comments:

  1. I love your creative way of using magazine page and enhance it to make a card. That tag looks super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you select things to reuse, Rahmat! Love the tag and the card..really well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colorful and pretty tag and such a cute card. Love the scale of the sky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty tag, and a really fun and peaceful beach scene. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rahmat such a super pretty tag for TYI and creative using a magazine page! Your beach scene is just so lovely too. Thank you for sharing with us at both Tag Youre' it and CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Rahmat! You create sun fun projects!! :) LOVE the tag and the beach themed card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both are beautiful your tag but your card also. Thanks for joining us over at Tag You're It.

    ReplyDelete