Followers

Monday, October 24, 2016

Embossed bauble

Hello all, my second post of the day.
I am making some Christmas cards for a friend, otherwise I usually won't start making Christmas cards this early. As I don't celebrate it, and I only send Christmas cards to my friends. But I have a feeling I will be making quite a few, to deliver it to the art store, which sells my cards.

I chose a pale green textured base for my card, I have chosen panels of white and a Christmas Patern paper for the front. I used a red textures card strips to line up the top and bottom edges, and only a partial piece in middle.
The bauble and leaves are from Uniko's new release in October. I heat embossed the bauble in silver, and added stamped and fussy cut holly leaves.

A closer look at the embossing, picturing shimmery things isn't easier, as you know.
Linking this card with:

Artistic Inspirations
A simple Christmas card here
Anything Goes

HLS October Christmas Challenge
Joining with an embossed bauble


HLS Mixed Media Challenge
 I have embossing, patter papers, stamping, sparkle on my card.....joining in with the holly leaves for nature


The Challenge
Another entry inspired by the baubles


Allsorts Challenge blog
A simple embossed a jewels card
Shine and Sparkle

Thank you for stopping by, and leaving your kind comments. Have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. Such a stylish card Rahmat, many thanks for joining our 'Sparkle and Shine' theme at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the light color scheme !

    Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving wonderful comments Rahmat !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely sparkle card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, Thank you for joining The Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really stylish, thank you for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sparkly Rahmat1 I love the card. Thank you so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge.

    Emma - DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your card design - thanks for sharing your creation at the HLS Mixed Media Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. very pretty design
    Thanx for joining us at Happy Little Stampers -mixed media challenge
    Hugs
    Seemaa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous design .... love the sparkly bauble. Thanks for playing along with the HLS Christmas challenge xx

    ReplyDelete