Followers

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Guest designer for Butterfly challenge - #65

Hello all, I am very happy to be a guest designer for the Butterfly Challenge today.

The challenge today is
# 65 Butterflies + H is for Hoops
with the additional option of H is for the colour Harebell
(Harebell ranges from pale blue through to a brighter blue to almost purple)

You can choose either the alphabet or the color, or both to make your project.

I have used both on my card.
I started with a water color paper, and sprayed it water and added streaks using zigs to get the color on. Then I used HLS - mix mash set, circles from this set for the bokeh kind of effect and hoops in a bit darker shade of the blue.
The sentiment is from STAMPlorations.
The butterfly die cuts are sent by Mrs.A in the goodie bag I received from her. I had used strips of watercolor paper from my stash for this. a few jewels to finish off.
I hope you like my card.

 Linking this with:

Hop to Stop 2016
 A simple purple themed card for here
Hop_to_Stop_2016

HLS Anything Goes with Dies
With the butterfly dies


INKSpirational 
I have surely used more than 5 stamps here
Use 5 or more stamps.

STAMPlorations Anything Goes
Used the sentiment from STAMplorations

Thank you for stopping by, and leaving your kind comments. Have a great day!

11 comments:

  1. love the background and those pretty dimensional butterflies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it ,refreshing colors ,I didn't know about Harebell color Thanks for sharing it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color scheme is so soothing and I love how the butterflies are spreading their wings in the 3D pop ups! Thank you for joining the Hop to Stop and raising awareness for victims of domestic violence.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your Guest DT at the butterfly Challenge ...it was nice reading more about you!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very pretty! Love the background, which is perfect for the lovely butterflies. Great sentiment, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those fluttering butterflies on that whimsical background are amazing. The pop of purple makes your card stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty background you've created for your lovely butterflies! Swooning over the harebell (learned something new today!). Thrilled that you shared your artisty in the Inkspirational gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super sweet card and a stunning background.
    Thanks for joining in the fun over at Inkspirational Challenges. Do hope you'll join us again soon :)
    Pia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Love that background and such pretty butterflies!

    ReplyDelete