Followers

Thursday, November 23, 2017

Guest Designing for Crafting Desert Divas

Good morning/evening everyone!
Thursday already!!! Schools are done with first term, and my home is off to a very busy start since the start of the school. My son has already started applying for universities, and reality is starting to sink in slowly!!!

Ok, so today I am sharing a card for Craftin Desert Diva.

I was happy to be one of the November Guest Designers.
Tara has sent this cute "Snow Happy" stamp to me, and I will be sharing a few projects for the next few days.

I stamped and colored the image and fussy cut it to add to the front. I have used Staedtler's Marsgraphic markers to water color the image.
I used a cloud die and used broken china ink to lightly sponge it and also did the same on the front.
I then used the true snow and applied over the sponged ink to give a snow effect. I also stamped the snowflakes from the same set in the above ink, finished off with some blings and sequins. The sentiment ids also from the same set.


 Linking this with:
Dies R Us Challenge
Anything Snow


HLS November CAS Challenge


Addicted to stamps and more


Mod Squad Challenge
 Build a scene


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                     
 

8 comments:

  1. That cutie girl looks so happy....absolutely fun and happy card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet creation! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Anything SNOW’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just LOVE that cutest of cute image Rahmat and that green hair makes this card so totally fun! Fabulous card. Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! Love the snow and the snowflakes!
    hugs, Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little character is just so adorable !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card! Thank you for playing along with us in the DIES R US challenge!
    Barbara
    Dies R Us Challenge Blog DT
    http://carterie-creative.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute little skater and a perfect sentiment.
    Thanks for linking up at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete