Followers

Thursday, May 24, 2018

Uniko May release in review - day 4

Hi friends, we are showcasing the die cuts released this month.
Which are Originally organics additions and Explosion.
I have used the originally organics die cuts here.

For my first card, I had used a green card stock to stamp and diecut the wreath heart. I then added the flowers around. The base was prepped with leave stencils, stamped the sentiment from OO additions set.
Adding with:
Love to scrap challenge blog
Anything Goes

------------------------------
I stenciled the stylised flowers on the base and then stamped the heart on the front using DI aged mahogany. Used markers to watercolor the images. Stamped the big sentiment in SU pear pizzaz.

Adding this with :
AAA Cards


Tuesday Throwdown
Diecuts + florals + sequins


Work it wednesday

Mod squad challenge
Florals pop up and bling

        Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                     


3 comments:

  1. Great shaker, Rahmat. I live the heart aperture. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards with this pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shaker card Rahmat. Thanks for joining in with the Inspired by Nature Challenge at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful shaker card! I love the colors. Thanks for playing Tic Tac Toe with us at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge. Good luck. Debi DT TT

    ReplyDelete